Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
Nice friendly people from New Jersey.
I asked him if they were brother and sister and he replied that she’s his mom! I asked her what’s her secret and she told me that she doesn’t eat meat, actually they’re both vegetarians for
many years! They were on their way to a Crystal store near 14th street but they saw the Harinam first and just came up to the book table.
I explained to them about each book as I usually do, said how many great minds have studied these books and they help expand the consciousness.
It was the son’s birthday today and he turned 21 years old so his mom bought him the set as a gift! Example of good parenting!

Ananta prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...