Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
I was trying to distribute a set and I saw this nice guy and stopped him. He was wearing dark sunglasses and I told him he looks like a movie star! He laughed. He’s from Bengal so I told him I was right he’s a straight up Bollyw
ood star. He told me that he grew up with Krishna but has been away from his spiritual culture for a while and would like to get back into it! So I showed him our set and encouraged him to get back to his roots through this transcendental knowledge. I explained briefly about each book like the Bhagavad Gita which talks about Time, Karma, the nature of this material world and how the bhagavatam teaches us to distinguish reality from illusion. How the Krishna book is about His pastimes here in the material world. I continued telling him that these books will help anyone understand who they actually are in truth. I said: “if you don’t take these books I don’t know who will? I really want someone like you who’s interested to take these books!”

Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...