Thursday, July 4, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
These two nice Indian gentlemen are good friends, they were walking by the Harinam so I stopped them. I saw that one of them had an NYU stern business school hat on and I asked him if he’s a teacher there. He told me his son goes there and he gave it to him as a present. So I said: “please take a look at this wonderful set of books we’re sharing with intelligent people like you. These will make a perfect house warming present for your son, he can definitely benefit from reading them. It will help his spiritual education also. You owe it to your son to give him this special gift.”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...