Friday, July 12, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She came up to the book table with a friend of hers and was looking at the books. She was telling me that she’s into Vinyasa yoga and wants to learn more about yoga philosophy. She was also looking for a specific book called the “autobiography of a yogi”, it’s a popular book in the new age scene. I told her we don’t have that book but I showed her the “Lilamrita” set and said: “it’s the autobiography of a real yogi!”
She said it might be too many books for her to read but I told her It’s a lifetime of reading but it’s worth it and she’s really going to like it. I also gave her a copy of “Sri Isopanishad” for some philosophical reading.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!      


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...