Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
It was near the end of the Harinam and I wanted to do another set.
When I saw her walking by I told her: “I think I’ve seen you before, you look very familiar.” She told me that she walks by the Harinam often and likes the ch
anting. She works as a data analyst in City college and likes to read in her spare time so I showed her our set. I told her that the books will change her life for the better and she will get a lot of spiritual insight.
She said: “I really like you guys and I want to get the books to support what you guys do out here!”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...