Thursday, July 25, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
She’s originally from Puerto Rico now living in the city. She’s a 29 year old yoga teacher with many clients.
I told her how she looks so spiritual and has a positive energy. She told me that she likes to wear all different kinds
of rock crystals for good energy.
I showed her our set and explained that these yoga scriptures have everything she needs to know about karma, time, material nature, the soul. I kept saying how the books will expand her vision to help her distinguish reality from illusion. I had to speak to her for some time because she was saying that it’s maybe too many books and she’s a busy person but finally she agreed to take the set anyway.

Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...