Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I saw him walking by the Harinam and I just ran up to him with a “Sapta” in my hands.
His name is Kiran and he’s from Hyderabad so I spoke to him in Telugu. He was very friendly and humble. He told me that he works a job in I
T (internet technology) and that he did all his college studies in India. So I told him: “wow you must be very intelligent and smart. Please take these books. Balaji, the Lord of the seven hills, wants you to have them. If you offer Balaji $50 now for the set He will give you back 50 crores in the future!”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...