Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I saw her Om tattoo and I stopped her by saying that she must be a super spiritual person. She was happy to hear that and she was telling me that she would like to learn more about meditation. I told her that these books will guide her and I showed her our set. I asked her if she knew how many chakras we have and she said seven.
So I said to her that’s why we offer these seven books! I asked her to please take the books and that we only ask for a donation for them. Then she told me that so many good things are happening to her today. I said: “this is the best thing that happened to you in eternity!” She smiled and took the set.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...