Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He saw me and called me over to him. He said: “you know man I’m in touch with the elders. I speak to the ancestors and the ancients!” He showed me a picture of his 93 year old grandmother and told me that his heritage is Chero
kee as well as African American. He believes in channeling the spirits. Then he said: “I’m gonna tell you a secret, 9 is the number of the universe my friend. I’m born on 08/01/81 and it all adds up to 9!” He sounded a little out there but I used it to my advantage and told him: “wow you’re the number 9 king for sure and you must the Messiah!” He smiled and after I explained to him that the books will help him be the best Messiah he took the set!

The Messiah gets the mercy!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...