Saturday, July 6, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Anthony from uptown Manhattan is a really sincere guy. I told him that he looks like a really spiritual guy and he told me that he’s actually a disciple of Sri Chinmoy and has many books about meditation. I showed him our set
and he told me it’s too many books for him to take so I gave him a “Srimad bhagavatam” 1st canto and he gave $10. But I still wanted him to take the full set so I asked him: “before you go just please put your hand on your heart and ask the guru in your heart if you should take the entire set. Since you already gave $10 just give a little more and get the set and read the books before you die. Get in touch with your inner child and let me know!” He did that and thought for a moment and said: “you know you’re right I’ll take the set.”
He wants to learn about Krishna consciousness and told me he will come to our Sunday feast program tomorrow. He gave me his number and email.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...