Friday, July 5, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Her name is Gloria, she told me she really wanted the set of books because she especially likes to read spiritual books. I explained to her how these books take away the main problems of material life such birth, death, d
isease and old age. I told her most people give $50 as a donation to cover printing and shipping costs but she said she only had $15 on her. I told her I’ll give her a smaller set instead which we call the “bhakta stack” (Gita, SSR and NOI) and she was happy with that. But when she looked in her wallet, she found that she had exactly $50 in cash and was enthusiastic to give it all for the “Sapta” set. She was surprised because she didn’t remember having more than $15. I gave her a prasadam cookie and our Brooklyn temple card.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...