Monday, July 8, 2019

Bhakta Euron recalls:
I ran into this nice lady and she told me that she received a “Saptarishi” from Ananda prabhu a few months ago in Times Square subway. I told her we have another set which is Srila Prabhupada’s biography. I asked her to please tak
e the set and she said ok and gave me a generous donation. She told me she’s going on vacation to California and I suggested for her to bring the set on her trip. She told me there might not be enough room in the suitcase for it so I told her to put the set in the empty suitcase first and then add clothes and it should work. She smiled and thanked me for the books. Really nice person.

Bhakta Euron distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!    


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...