Monday, June 17, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Indian gentleman from Gujarat.
I just arrived to Harinam and I saw him coming up to the book table. I went up to him and showed him a few of Srila Prabhupada’s books but he told me he had all of them. He knows the devotees an
d loves supporting Iskcon.
I told him: “It’s amazing that you have all the books but here’s a new set I’m sure you don’t have yet. It’s Srila Prabhupada’s life story with beautiful paintings inside. Please take it.”
He didn’t hesitate and immediately gave a cash donation. He also wants to get a “Srimad bhagavatam” set so I took his email to send him all the details on shipping and pricing.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...