Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I spoke to him in Hindi at first but it turns out he was actually from Hyderabad so I starting to him in Telugu! I told him about Lord Balaji in Tirupati, how He’s the Lord of the seven hills and how we are offering these seven books in His honor! I said: “I haven’t met anyone as pious and kind like you all day, please take these books.” He told me that he has most of the books already so I told him ok no problem but to at least take one book so he looked at the book table and chose a “Bhagavad Gita as it is” He gave $20 as a donation for it but I was bold and asked him if he could please give $50 instead! He then smiled and said Ok and I gave him the entire “Sapta” set.


Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...