Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Bhakta Gaurav had initially stopped this nice lady and after he saw how interested she was, he told her he wants her to meet me. So I showed her our set. I told her that these books will remove all the obstacles in her way th
at are stopping her from becoming spiritually advanced. I explained how the books can cost so much more in a book store like Barnes and Noble but here with us we just ask for a donation to help cover the cost of printing and shipping. I asked her to please give something so she offered $20 at first but I asked her if she could manage offering a little bit more! She told me she needs to keep some cash to get some food so I told her it’s ok we can also give her some food, we have the best spiritually blessed food. She became so happy and gave whatever she had in her wallet. Bhakta Gaurav very kindly donated whatever money was needed to cover the full cost of the set.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine and a full plate of prasadam! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...