Friday, June 28, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Rea nice person from North Carolina.
He's in New York City just for the summer and then he’s going back to continue his college studies in NC.
When I was talking with him I could tell that he was very interested in learning about Krishna consciousness so I showed him our set. He was asking intelligent and thoughtful questions about the philosophy. He couldn’t cover the full cost of the set but I explained to him that a little earlier a devotee had generously sponsored some money towards a set. So I offered him the set for a discounted rate! He really appreciated it.

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...