Thursday, May 9, 2019

We were sitting around Maharaja and talking with him as he just arrived to the Harinam. This nice lady just came up to us and said: “excuse me I’m a Buddhist! Can you guys tell me what this is all about? I’m very curious. You all look very spiritual.”
Right away we said let us show you something special just for you. We put the set in her hands and told her this will explain everything you need to know about God.
We asked her: “How many chakras do we have?” She said: “seven!”
Then we asked: “How many books are in your hands right now?” She said: “seven!”
We said: “wow just for you please take these books they’re the best books on love and meditation.”
She said: “ok I’m going to give you whatever I have in my pocket!” And amazingly she had exactly enough to cover the set.

With the blessings of HH Bhakti Ananda Tirtha swami and the devotees this fortunate lady receives a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...