Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She’s a nice person from Brazil.
I told her that I love her energy and she thanked me. I spoke to her in Portuguese for a little bit and then I said: “That’s all the Portuguese I know, I hope you speak some English!” Then she started laughing.
She likes doing meditation and practicing yoga. She's familiar with Hare Krishna from Brazil.
I asked her: “Do you read a little or a lot.” She said she doesn’t read so much because she’s very busy with her work.
I put the set in her hands anyway and waited for her reaction. At first she said she didn’t have any cash but I said that’s ok we take credit cards too. 

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...