Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Somehow I felt that Krishna and Prabhupada are going to send someone to take a Mahat tattva set.
Then I ran into this wonderful lady. The experience was a life changer for both of us. She’s a single mom with 2 kids to take care of. She’s been practicing TM meditation for the past 2 years.
She told me: “you guys are all so sweet, caring and loving people. So nice to see that in New York City.”
I told her we are monks and try to develop caring qualities as best as we can. She got a “Saptarishi” set from me and then I gave her a prasadam cookie and an extra 2 cookies for her kids. Right after eating she started crying and told me: “I’ve been through a difficult time supporting my family and believe it or not I was going to kill myself not long ago during my divorce. I needed to meet you today and get these books.” She gave a very generous donation so I gave her the “Prabhupada lilamrita” as well.

πŸ’₯Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!πŸ†

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...