Thursday, May 30, 2019

Ishvari Jahnava mataji recalls:
All the book distributors were busy preaching to numerous people and I saw this nice girl watching the Harinam so I left my kirtan spot to talk to her. She was so happy and told me she felt something so spiritually powerful, such a fabulous vibration! (HG Rama Raya prabhu was chanting and enchanting everybody)! I started to preach to her, showing her one book after another. For each book her response was:"PERFECT, PERFECT!" So I sold her a “Bhagavad Gita” and “Beyond birth and death”, and then Krishna Prasad prabhu came over and showed her the “saptarishi” set. She was a super ripe fruit, ready to receive this wonderful gift of transcendental knowledge.

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
When I saw Ishvari Jahnava mataji talking to her and how enthusiastic this girl was, I went over to see what was happening. I asked her if she meditates and she said: “I pray!” So I asked her how long or how often and she
told me: “I pray at least twice a day, but now I want to meditate on God all the time throughout the whole day. At that point I knew the set was the right thing for her.

πŸ’₯Ishavari Jahnava mataji distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...