Sunday, May 12, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Really nice mother and daughter taking a walk together on Mother’s Day weekend. They’re from Puerto Rico originally but have been New Yorkers for many years.
I distributed a Bhagavad Gita to the mother about a month ago, she remembered my name and where I was from. I wished her happy Mother’s Day and put the set in her hands. I told her this is for you and your daughter. The daughter was very excited and told her mom that she would really like to read the books. So her mother bought them for her as a gift!

πŸ’₯Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...