Sruti from Nepal. Very humble pious lady who wanted to support our efforts to distribute Krishna consciousness in New York. She told me being around the kirtan gave her a nice feeling. I showed her the “saptarishi” set and she told me she wants to take it in memory of her grandfather. He used to sit in the living room when she was growing up and read the Bhagavad Gita. She loved listening to him read it.
Friday, April 26, 2019
Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Sruti from Nepal. Very humble pious lady who wanted to support our efforts to distribute Krishna consciousness in New York. She told me being around the kirtan gave her a nice feeling. I showed her the “saptarishi” set and she told me she wants to take it in memory of her grandfather. He used to sit in the living room when she was growing up and read the Bhagavad Gita. She loved listening to him read it.
Sruti from Nepal. Very humble pious lady who wanted to support our efforts to distribute Krishna consciousness in New York. She told me being around the kirtan gave her a nice feeling. I showed her the “saptarishi” set and she told me she wants to take it in memory of her grandfather. He used to sit in the living room when she was growing up and read the Bhagavad Gita. She loved listening to him read it.
Bhakta Ram distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta Ram...
-
Mahotsaha prabhu recalls: Friendly group of ladies from Quebec Canada. I stopped them and showed them our set. I told them how much I love...
-
Bhakta Matthew distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta...
-
Gopal Champu prabhu recalls: Very nice devotee named Ramesh that I met on Harinam in the New York City subway about a year ago. He told me...
