Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nicole, from Columbia, was watching the Harinam for a little while and I approached her.
I asked her if she was familiar with the chanting? She said: “yes, I love the chanting and I go to the Bhakti center for the Gita classes.” So said I have a set of books that go along with the Gita. She wanted to look at the Srimad bhagavatam and I told her it’s the post graduate study.
She’s a follower of Guru Mayi. She asked me about our Guru Srila Prabhupada. I told her that he wrote these books to show us the real path of self realization!
She said I want to learn more and took the set. She asked me in what order she should read them and I answered from the bottom to the top!

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...