Friday, April 19, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Dwayne, super sweet guy. I stopped him and his girlfriend and told him: “wow you look like a spiritual person, I’m sure you meditate.”
He told me that he did. I asked him what kind and he explained that he focuses on the breath in order to attain a state of peace and tranquillity. I said yes that’s an ancient form of yoga. Many yogis control their breath and live very long lives. Then I showed him the Bhagavad Gita and told him that Nelson Mandela read it regularly. He said: “wow I love that, I want the book.” I said: “ok but wait I have a special set to show you.”
He told me: “I’m going to a game right now with my girlfriend and it’s raining outside but you know what, I’ll do it for the sake of the knowledge.” He gave a nice donation.

⚜️Happy Hanuman Jayanti ⚜️

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...