Saturday, April 20, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Buddist monk from Nepal πŸ‡³πŸ‡΅
As he was walking by I waved and said hello, he looked back then he hugged me. I showed him the Bhagavad Gita, and to my surprise he said he already owned a copy 😲. So I showed him the Srimad Bhagavatam 1st canto and showed him how Buddha's incarnation was predicted in there:

"Then, in the beginning of Kali-yuga, the Lord will appear as Lord Buddha, the son of Añjanā, in the province of Gayā, just for the purpose of deluding those who are envious of the faithful theist." - SB 1.3.24

I also told him that our Guru Srila Prabhupada's mission was to come to cleanse the western countries of impersonalism and voidism.
When the time came to ask for a donation, I folded my hands and bowed my head down slightly. He happily gave some Lakshmi for the book!

Gopal Champu prabhu’s realization:
I’ve found that people from Nepal are very pious and welcoming. 99% of the time they'll give a donation and take a book.

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Srimad Bhagavatam” 1st canto to a Buddhist monk! Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...