Wednesday, April 10, 2019


Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Sky from New York.
I said: "Hi, do you meditate? You look really peaceful." With a surprised look she replied: "not yet, I've been thinking about it though." I said: "well that's the first step, you must be a really introspective person." She said "I'm currently working on my masters degree and I’ve been thinking a lot about the spiritual side of life lately." I said: "We have some books for you that are not just to give you information, they're about transformation. These books are the graduate studies of spiritual life." She replied: “I have a lot of reading to do already, but I don't think it's a coincidence these books are coming into my hands today. I'll take them!"

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...