Friday, March 22, 2019

New record total of 13 sets today! Congratulations to the NYC Harinam team! Amazing! 


Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Noah-Daniel from Harlem gets the mercy.
On our way home we still had one set left in our bag and I was thinking these books have to find a new home.
We got off the train at 145th street. As we walked towards the exit I approached a few people, no one was interested. Then Noah stopped as I was about to walk up the stairs.
I asked him a few questions and he seemed semi-interested. Then he saw the Krishna book and said: “Hey I've heard about Krishna. Who is He?” When I heard that, it was like music to my ears. I explained how Krishna is the Supreme personality of Godhead our Divine source. I told him that we're all minute parts of Krishna, and that we reach our real level of satisfaction in our existence by serving him.
He accepted everything I was saying. Then the train came he said I got to go. So I hopped back on the train with him and we spoke some more until we reached yankee stadium! He said he had no cash, but offered to pay via "Cash app" and finally took the set!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...