Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
She was watching the harinam with a big smile. I went over and said "Hare Krishna!, my name is Gopal I'm a monk from the Dominican Republic. Where are you from?" She said "my name is Kripa from Nepal" I said "wow Mahaprabhu sent Kripa to get books!”
Then she asked me "who's Mahaprabhu?" So I explained how he's the combined form of Radha and Krishna and came to this world 533 years ago to spread pure love of God. I told her tomorrow is His birthday and he would give her His Kripa (mercy) if she takes these books. She said "ok lets do it, I'll take them!”

Kripa from Nepal gets Krishna’s Kripa!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...