Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Charles from Puerto Rico. He was dancing in front of the Harinam. I told him wow I like your bracelet it looks the eagle Garuda! Do you like to read?
He answered: “Yes, I really love to read. I also meditate. I want these books but I can’t do it right now.”
So I told him it’s Lord Chaitanya’s appearance day if you get them today you will get a lot of mercy! He ended up leaving but after a half hour he came back! He told me that while he was walking around he had this feeling that he should go back and get the books. Amazing! Gauranga Mahāprabhu ki jay!



Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...