Saturday, March 9, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Ravi is an MTA worker.
I was on my way to the bathroom and I saw a group of three guys working on the exit gate. I asked if they were from Guyana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡Ύ and it turns out all 3 of them were. They asked me why I was wearing a dho
ti, I told them because I'm a Hare Krishna. I then asked them what they did for Siva Ratri they replied that they had to work so they couldn't go to the temple.
I said "wow, you guys working everyday you must be millionaires" they started laughing. I went back to the harinam and brought over a sapta to them. Ravi became very interested. He told me how he grew up Hindu but doesn't really understand the culture and tradition. So I told him these books would clarify everything.

The daily mercy keeps flowing!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes his 4th “Saptarishi” set today! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...