Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice dentist who's very favorable to ISKCON and the devotees.
Today I went for a cleaning and when I saw her name I thought "she'll definitely take some of Prabhupada’s books". I showed her the set and explained the "Go Mat
sya" campaign. I told her that we're trying to preserve the Vedic teachings through mass distribution of literatures. She said "I'd love to contribute!"
She told me she already has 2 sets of Srimad Bhagavatam in her house, so I suggested she can hand out these books to her patients. She happily agreed.

Dr. Krishnan gets the mercy!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...