Friday, March 22, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice guys from Guyana.
One of them came up to me and asked If I had a Bhagavad Gita and I said yes.

Then the other one also asked me for a Bhagavad Gita.
I gave them some prasadam and put a Mahatattva set in both their hands!
Turns out one of them, Keshava, is a devotee who goes to Radha Govinda mandir regularly.
I told Keshava that one of the sets is Srila Prabhupada’s life story. I told them please take these books they will bless your home! So Keshava took the full set and said his friend Lakshkrit will take a set next week!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a Super ”MahaTattva” stack! (14 Maha big books in one shot)! A “Saptarishi” set and a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together! Amazing!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...