Friday, March 22, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
He came up to the book table around the start of Harinam and was looking at the books with a very interested look in his face. I came over and said hello. We then spoke about the books a little and he mentioned how he's realized that you can’t find happiness in anything material so he's been looking for the deeper answers. He told me he would come back later for the set. I didn't feel too hopeful because many people say they'll come back but never do.
To my surprise 4 hrs later he came back with a huge smile saying "I'm back from my books πŸ“š!"

Stephen from Jamaica gets the mercy!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...