Thursday, March 14, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Krishna's magic!
In 2015 when I was selling cars Kumar walked into the dealership and I helped him buy a brand new Honda Civic. At the beginning when I first approached him I could see he was a little uneasy doing business with a young person like me, I had already started reading Bhagavad Gita at the time and for some reason I mentioned that to him while we were on a test drive. That completely changed the whole mood. He instantly started to feel more comfortable and bought the car from me.
Fast forward 4 years, now Krishna arranged that we meet in the subway and again I sold him something 😊, but this time something much more valuable then a car. He was happy to take the Prabhupada Lilamrta set and told me. "Thank you so much for doing this. You could have been so successful in car sales and the business world. You’re so brave for having taken that step to fully dedicate your time to Krishna. your doing the best thing keep it up!"

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set!(7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...