Thursday, March 14, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Daisy is a retired nurse and said that lately she's been wanting to dedicate her time to her spiritual life. She told me that she's walked by the Harinam many times and just kind of watched from a distance. Today as she walked by I approached her and said "you look really spiritual" she replied: “thank you for noticing! I've been working on it!” I brought her over to the books and showed her the Saptarishi set and she was saying yes I'll take them before I was able to explain all the books. Then she mentioned: “you know, most people think that's there's only 7 chakras, but there's actually 14" so I said "wow! No way! We have the special stack of 14 books for the 14 Chakras!” I showed her the Prabhupada Lilamrta and she said I'll take it also!
She's eager to visit the temple and is also working on becoming a vegetarian!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a Super ”MahaTattva” stack today! (14 Maha big books in one shot)! A “Saptarishi” set and a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...