Saturday, March 30, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Happy family from Puerto Rico πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·
The kids ran up to the Harinam and sat down to play with the shakers. The mom was encouraging them and I noticed that she had an OM sign necklace on. I said: "you must be very spiritual, I see your OM necklace that makes good vibrations, she said "Yes I could tell the difference from when I started wearing it, I'm trying to be more in tune with the Universe." I told her "You're a seeker of the absolute truth, we have these books that will put you on the right path, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like to read?" She replied "15! I read everyday". I showed her our set and told her she deserves the books. that we just ask for a donation. She replied "Your right, I'll take them"


πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...