Saturday, March 2, 2019

Back to back another set!
Damian and Nile from Brooklyn get the mercy!

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

 Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
They walked quickly passed the Harinam and I called out, "Hey bro I like your jacket!" He looked and thanked me, then I put a Bhagavad Gita in his hands and told him "the book talks about yoga, meditation, eastern philosophy and was read by Ghandi, Tupac, and Martin Luther King Jr."
Then he replied: “I'm not really into this stuff but she is", I spoke to his friend and she said she was learning yoga from her cousin and is also interested in learning philosophy. I said: “I have a special stack to show you!” They came over to the table and I put the sapta set in their hands and explained each book. Both of them pointed at the journey of self discovery and said "we want just that one book." I told them they could get the whole stack and share them with friends and family. Again they replied we just want the one book.

Then I was inspired to tell them the rapper ASAP rocky said that: “wealth is in the mind not in the pocket, if that's the case then I been paid.” Both of them dropped their jaws wide open and said "OMG no way, why did you just say that?!?"
Damian went on to explain to me that he's related to ASAP rocky and of all the people on the world I quoted one of his songs. He said " this is a sign I have to buy these books"

Krishna as the Supersoul works in amazing ways!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...