Sunday, February 24, 2019

This is Dorian an 11th grade math teacher. Govind prabhu gave him a card to 26 2nd Ave and a “Bhagavad Gita as it is”, when he asked for a donation Dorian said: “I guess I'll give $26 because I saw that number on the card." Then Gopal Champu prabhu politely asked how much do you like to read? He replied A LOT!
So Gopal Champu prabhu gave him a “Saptarishi” set and asked if he could give a little more donation!
Dorian said: “I've already given $26 and I can give another $26 since the address is 26 2nd Ave.”

 Gopal Champu prabhu and Govind prabhu distribute a “Saptarishi” set together! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...