Sunday, October 18, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really sweet lady named Ashley and her little daughter Daisy. I was walking in a certain area of the park today and I approached about 6 different people then I noticed her sitting down and I approached her. She told me tha
t she was watching me approaching everybody and she was wondering: “why doesn’t he come and show me those books?” So when I started talking to her it was clear to me that she was very interested. She was telling me how she’s into meditation and into understanding spiritual wisdom. She was very eager to get the set when I showed it to her and explained a little bit about each book. She asked me how much she should give as a donation and was happy to take the books home. I invited her and her family to our Sunday feast program and she’s very excited to come and check it out.

Ashley and her daughter Daisy receive a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set from Gopal Campu Dasa! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! 

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...