Friday, October 23, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls: 

I met Nabila and her daughter at the parking in Walmart right after parking my car. She was driving up and I waved at her because I noticed she had a crystal on her necklace and it was shining in the sun. I asked her if it was a quartz crystal and her face lit up and she said yes and started telling me that she meditates every day and that she’s also a spiritual healer. She was really friendly and told me how she believes that God’s energy is all pervading and present everywhere all over this world. So I showed her our “Sapta” set and she said she already has a Bhagavad Gita and the Science of self realization! I explained to her about the other books in the set and how they would help her in getting deeper into this spiritual knowledge. She gladly took the books and gave me a nice donation. She asked what I was going to buy in the store and I told her that I came to pick up some potatoes for the monks that I live with and she said come on let’s go and actually bought 10 pounds of potatoes for the ashram as well. Amazingly kind and sweet lady. I invited her and her family to our Sunday feast program.

 
Mother and daughter receive a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set from Gopal Campu Dasa ! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...