Saturday, October 3, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Prabhupada’s mercy is immeasurable!
Very sincere young gentleman named Henry who works at the Indian supermarket not far from where we live. I was permitted by the owner to set up a book table and distribute books in the s
upermarket so I went there a few weeks ago to try it out. That’s when I first met Henry and showed him some of Srila Prabhupada’s books. I showed him a “Saptarishi” set and I also had a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set displayed on the book table and his eyes just lit up. He asked if I had any Spanish books but I didn’t have any Spanish books on me that day. He was telling me how much he loves reading spiritual books on understanding the universe and eastern philosophy so I told him that I have a very special set of books for him in Spanish because he prefers to read in Spanish. We made arrangements to meet today and I delivered the Spanish Bhagavatam set to him personally. He told me how he wants to start reading them immediately and he will reach out to me whenever he has some questions. I invited him to come by our place for the Sunday feast program and he’s looking forward to it as well.

He works at the Indian supermarket!

Henry receives a Spanish “Srimad Bhagavatam” set from Gopal Champu prabhu! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...