Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls: 

Very nice gentleman named Rajendra who lives next door to us in Atlanta. One day he was walking by our house and noticed that our van door was open so he walked up to the house to let us know that the van was open, but we told him that someone was actually sitting in the van and it’s ok! After meeting him I thanked him and told him how thoughtful it was of him to come over and let us know then I showed him a “Sapta” set and he bought it from me. We exchanged contact information and yesterday I invited him to come to our house for a small gathering for Krishna Janmashtami and he said he would drop by for a few minutes but ended up staying for 4 hours! So today I went to his house to bring him and his wife some prasadam and I was also praying to Srila Prabhupada that Rajendra would take a Bhagavatam set! They were so grateful for the prasadam and said it was the best food they’ve tasted then I mentioned to them a few things about the Srimad Bhagavatam and how important it is for each house to have a set. I explained to them about how Srila Prabhupada presented it in English with his wonderful purports and how he’s Lord Krishna’s pure devotee. I told them that it’s his Vyasapuja appearance day today so they ended up happily taking the set. I brought it over to their house right away and we took the picture together! 

Rajendra receives a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set and a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set from Gopal Champu prabhu! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...