Sunday, July 5, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Wonderful lady named Jasmine along with her children. While I was walking around Piedmont park with books in my hands she waved at me asking me to come over to where she was sitting with her family. She enthusiastically said: “Hi, I’m really interested in knowing what you guys are all about, can you please tell me?” I showed her our set and told her that these are the most spiritual books in the entire world, they help us break free from the cycle of birth and death, disease and old age. I continued saying that these books explain who we are, what our relationship to the Supreme Personality of Godhead is and how to develop a loving relationship with Him. I also told her that I could tell she was a very special person because Krishna says in the Gita that there are four kinds of people who surrender unto Him and come towards Him and out of the four He really likes the person who’s inquisitive about knowing Him like she was. I said: “You look like a very sincere person who’s searching for true knowledge so you should definitely take these books and read them. After reading them you will become a self realized soul.” She was very happy and excited to get the set and gave a nice donation.

Back home back to Godhead for this family!
Jasmine receives a “Saptarishi” set from Mahotsaha prabhu! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...