Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
The first people I approached were these two nice ladies and I asked them if they were into yoga and they said they’re both yoga teachers! They told me that they’re both from New York originally then ended up moving to Atlanta. I told them how the Harinam party also just recently moved to Atlanta from New York City! One of them, Alyson, had a tattoo of Ganesh and a tattoo of the 7 chakras on her arms so I showed her a “Sapta” set and told her these books are for all the yoga teachers! I explained to her how we’re monks distributing these unique books on spiritual knowledge and told her about the cost of the books. Then without saying anything she just gave me a generous $108 donation from her heart so I gave her friend another “Sapta” set as well.

Amazing 2 sets at the same time!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes 2 “Saptarishi” sets together! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...