Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Carl Haridas receives a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set that was shipped to his home in Utah by Gopal Champu prabhu! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Carl Haridas wrote this nice message to Gopal Champu prabhu after receiving his “Srimad Bhagavatam” set:
Dear Brother, Hare Krishna.
I am nearly 200 pages into the first Canto book. I can barely put it down. Prabhupad was such a massively great writer. I really connect with his wisdom. I met him several times in the 60’s but I did not connect with him. I am connecting now. Thanks for being the instrument of the Divine Lord at this time for me. I used to feel at times that God had abandoned me. Now I know that when I feel that way its my own forgetfullness, not the Divine Lord, who is infinitely faithful and reliable.
Thank you.

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...