Thursday, June 18, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice friendly lady named Velvet. It was really amazing, I was putting gas in the car at the gas station and she was on the phone speaking to someone but stopped talking just to ask me: “what’s the robes all about, what are you all wearing?” So I told her that we’re Hare Krishna monks and she asked me to come over and explain more to her. I told her that she looks like a peaceful person but she said: “really you think so because my mind is all out of control.” I said exactly that’s why you need to do meditation then showed her our “Sapta” set. She told me she doesn’t really like to read so much but I explained the books to her anyway and told her how we accept donations for them. Then she said: “I got good vibes from you and I want to help you guys out with a contribution.” She gave a nice donation from her heart and I gave her the set of books and she was very happy.

At the gas station!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot}! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...