Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice guy named Sam from Maryland. I had met him in New York a while ago while he was passing through town and he bought a few books from me! We had exchanged contact info and he recently sent me this message:
“Hare Krishna Maha! I don’t know if you recall but I had met you in New York in front of the subway while you and the Vaisnavas were chanting the Hare Krishna Mantra. I have a question for you. Where would one who lives in Maryland go to meet a guru? I do have a local Iskcon temple here by my house. However I’m not sure I would find one. Hopefully this message receives you well, Hare Krishna!”
Then I called him back and explained to him how rare and special the human form of life is and quoted verse 11. 20.17 from the Bhagavatam to him: “The human body, which can award all benefit in life, is automatically obtained by the laws of nature, although it is a very rare achievement. This human body can be compared to a perfectly constructed boat having the spiritual master as the captain and the instructions of the Personality of Godhead as favorable winds impelling it on its course. Considering all these advantages, a human being who does not utilize his human life to cross the ocean of material existence must be considered the killer of his own soul.” I also explained that in order to find Guru one must know the instructions of Krishna and the Srimad Bhagavatam is Krishna so he immediately ordered a set from me. He also told me that he’s been chanting Hare Krishna everyday since he received the set!

Sam receives a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set that was shipped to his home in Maryland by Mahotsaha prabhu! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...