Sunday, March 15, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice humble guy from the Bronx named Zack. He was very enthusiastic and he actually approached me so I was really surprised and happy. He was very much interested in spirituality and told me that he’s been looking for real spiritual knowledge his whole life and he loves to read. I quoted a verse to him from the Gita 7.16-17:
“O best among the Bharatas, four kinds of pious men begin to render devotional service unto Me – the distressed, the desirer of wealth, the inquisitive, and he who is searching for knowledge of the Absolute.”
I explained that Krishna is more pleased when a person wants to sincerely receive transcendental knowledge about Him than someone who just asks Him for some wealth or material happiness. I showed him our set but he said that he only works a part time job right now and he can’t afford all the books so I quoted another Gita verse “ye yatha mam prapadyante” (As all surrender unto Me, I reward them accordingly) Then he said ok he will bite the bullet and buy the books.

It’s Zack from the Bronx!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...