Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Elona and Carter nice couple from Brooklyn! Gopal Champu prabhu and I decided to go to the weekly Bhagavad Gita program at 26 second avenue after the Harinam. When we were just getting out of the program on our way to the subway I ran into them. I saw them standing and staring at the transcendental storefront in curiosity wondering what was going on inside. I asked them if they were spiritual and Elona answered yes enthusiastically. I showed her our set and told her that these spiritual books will help her understand who she is, who Krishna is and her relationship with Krishna! I also told her that it’s Lord Caitanya’s birthday on Monday and it’s very important for her spiritual life that she takes this complete set. I explained to them that this storefront is actually the very first Hare Krishna temple in America and invited them to come to next weeks program. They agreed and bought the set right in front of 26 second avenue, it was ecstatic how they received Srila Prabhupada’s mercy like that! Before they left they commented that I’m a good salesman!

Elona and Carter receive a “Saptarishi” set from Mahotsaha prabhu in front of 26 second avenue, Matchless gifts! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...