Sunday, March 15, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Loretta originally from Mexico now living in Queens. She’s a film student and works a part time job as well. When I saw her I told her that she looks so peaceful and she said: “Thanks I guess It’s been working!” I asked her: “please tell me what’s been working?” She told me that she’s been reading and learning about different kinds of meditation to attain a higher state of consciousness! I asked her: “Wow that’s amazing, please tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like to read?” She answered 7 so I showed her our Sapta set and asked her: “How many books are in this set?” She looked at the books then looked at me and said: “7. wow!” She gave a nice donation and told me she’s looking forward to read the books.

It’s Loretta from Mexico!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...